Things to do in Wisconsin Dells
- Upper and Lower Dells Boat Tours: Take a boat tour of the Wisconsin River and its surrounding cliffs. Featured on this tour is the world-famous natural wonder Stand Rock. Both non-stop and stop-off tours are offered.
- The Original Wisconsin Ducks: While taking in the area's beautiful scenery, you can relive history and experience an adventure by riding the Wisconsin Ducks World War II amphibious vehicles. Your transport takes you through 8.5 miles of wilderness trails, the Wisconsin River and Lake Delton, an opportunity that no one should miss.
- Mount Olympus Water & Theme Park: This park offers both indoor and outdoor water and theme parks for family fun all year long. This award-winning amusement features 156 acres of indoor and outdoor amenities including 37 waterslides, 15 kiddie rides, nine go-kart tracks, seven roller coasters and much more. Take on the challenge of Poseidon's Rage, one of the world's largest surf pools featuring a giant 9-foot wave.
- Tommy Bartlett Thrill Show: Experience for yourself the legendary water-skiers' legacy. This live, 90-minute spectacle features a combination of high-powered boats, fast-paced water-skiing and breathtaking stunts on water, on stage and high in the sky. After the show, visit the Tommy Bartlett Exploratory for hands-on family fun in the world of science, technology and space.
- Extreme World: Wisconsin's ultimate thrill park, Extreme World offers activities for those who are really wild at heart. Here you can bungee jump 130 feet and have your plunge videotaped to the very end. For more excitement, the kids will love the paintball arcade and the daredevils will enjoy the Skycoaster, Rocket Launcher and the Super Speedway - all guaranteed to take your breath away.
- Riverview Park & Waterworld: Take the whole family on an Indy car challenge and see who can make it to the finish line first. Or if you are really competitive, you can race against the clock to win the trophy. Riverview Park offers car racing for all ages and experience levels. If you're ready to get wet, try Riverview's Waterworld. With its three 50-foot water slides, tube rides and a wave pool, you'd better bring your swimsuit. Passes can be purchased to slide, ride and drive.